"I couldn't find my son, so I took a piece of flesh with me home and I called it my son. I told my wife we had him, but I didn't let his children or anyone see. We buried the flesh as it if was my son."
Yes we can!
Heeeee's Back: Godzilla Minus Zero
-
I enjoyed Godzilla Minus One, so I'm all in on the sequel.
IO9 is reporting that fans were very high on the new flick after a
screening at the New York ...
8 hours ago
5 comments:
We gotta get the f*** outta Dodge, now, and not build up troops like our Commander-in-Chief advocates. Where is the Democratic outrage?
"leftisthebest"
Outrage? Please, liberals don't object to imperial war and the profiteering that goes with it per se, just when they're run by the other party. Obama is at the helm now Lefty don't you know that makes the Af/Pak campaign the Good War?
http://www.rathergood.com/pop_stasi
Hey Coldie!!
What is up with our guy Rue-Y? He no longer allows regular guys to comment. You need a Google account. What's up with that?
Rue-y! I know you come here. please go back to the old ways!
"leftisthebest"
A google account? Odd. Not sure what that's about.
Post a Comment