Visible backbone sighting in Washington.
Best-Selling Christian Authors From Texas Arrested For Child Abuse And
Sexual Abuse
-
In today's edition of "Not A Drag Queen":
Best-selling Christian authors Seth Day and Heather Thompson Day of Texas
were arrested following reports that ...
3 hours ago
2 comments:
Thanks Coldie!!
I have to say I was a bit impressed by this guy and he did not back down to the CNN anchor. I liked when the anchor said he was turning his back on the President and the guy set him straight. Like he said, the Commander-in-Chief will not be here in a few months and it will be someone else's problem. Along with our children and grandchildren. Thanks Mr. Bush!
If not for the ferocious negative response from constituents, Congress would have buckled a week ago. Having said all that Shelby still deserves a lot credit here.
Post a Comment